1. What does Anazao mean?
Anazao is a Greek word in the New Testament which means “to come to life again”. Many people fail to reach the potential that God has for them. We see our ministry as giving people tools so that they can experience the full life and abundance that they dream about but seldom achieve. The name “Anazao ” and the symbol are a nationally and internationally registered trademark.
2. What is your church history of attendance and affiliation?
Anazao does not believe any one church or denomination within the commonly accepted Christian denominations ( those that accept the Nicene creed) has the complete truth but that each church expresses a different nuance or aspect of God’s relevation of himself and his salvation plan through his Son. Peter and Heather have been personally associated with Baptist, Catholic, Brethren, Presbyterian, Anglican and Pentecostal Churches over more than 60 years. In addition they have had considerable involvement with parachurch organizations such as YWAM, Navigators, and various Christian training organizations. They have a balanced understanding of the conservative, evangelical and more charismatic approaches to Christianity.
3. Does your organisation rely on donations, providing ministry for free or do you charge for your services?
As already stated, Anazao operates primarily as a private ministry practice. Like any professional business, Peter and Heather charge for their services. Donations are always welcome and, dependant on the wishes of the donor, are used as a means of freeing up time to write more books, or subsidising ministry and school attendance for those with limited financial means. Those trained to use our healing model will make their own decisions as to whether to charge for their time or not. While it would be the ideal to provide these services at minimal cost, enabling those without financial means to gain healing, the pragmatic reality for most Christian organisations is that donations seldom cover costs.
Although anyone can use the Anazao approach to healing, we have generally found that those with professional ministry training apply the healing concepts most effectively. This often involves completing a secular or Christian counselling diploma which provides a good foundation in variety of counselling approaches, methodologies and ethics, and complete the Anazao Training schools. There is a strong misconception within the Church that people who pray with others and invoke the Holy Spirit and Jesus for healing shouldn’t charge for their services. It is Anazao’s opinion that practising professionals, regardless of whether they use Christian healing principles or not, deserve reasonable remuneration for their training, experience and time.
4. What makes your school different from other ministry schools?
We believe strongly in an integrated approach to healing of the whole person and therefore don’t see a distinction between emotional problems and physical ailments. Because the spirit, soul and body are an integrated ‘trinity’, understanding the interplay between each of these aspects is crucial for complete healing. The body is a reflector of the soul and the spirit. Problems in the soul and spirit will impact the body. Injury done to the body will affect the soul and spirit. We talk about the soul/brain interface that many Christian ministry training organisations don’t acknowledge.
We teach intensively on topics that most other Christian ministry schools don’t address: demons, dissociation, satanic ritual abuse and generational iniquity.
The school is different from the format used in many other Christian ministry and ministry schools in that the practical component, the daily demonstration of the principles taught, is integrated with the lectures. You hear the theory then you see the theory in practice. It is more like an intensive apprenticeship. Our goal is to excite people with the vision of ministry in a professional manner, in strong partnership with the Holy Spirit, progressively removing blockages to healing and seeing people healed from a variety of physical and mental ailments. See also “What makes us different”
5. I am a Prayer Minister with lots of experience doing deliverance. Can I skip the first module of the four module school, which is on deliverance, and do the remaining three weeks?
This is the most common question we receive, particularly from mature believers who are involved in prayer ministry, from a variety of Christian organisations. We are not saying that our approach to deliverance is the only one that works or that other ministries are ineffective. However, we have learnt from experience letting such people do module 2 and module 3 without doing module 1 simply doesn’t work. They are not skilled enough to deal with the kingdom of darkness (KOD) as they present in conjunction with dissociative alters. Hence, everyone, without exception, has to do module 1 before they can do module 2 and module 3.
To be successful and efficient in dealing with dissociative alters, and setting SRAs free, you not only need a very specific approach to deliverance, you also need a thorough understanding of the relationship between the KOD and the KOL(Kingdom of Light). We have found that this relationship is poorly understood, even by those ministries that specialise in deliverance. In addition, understanding the difference between the pre and post-resurrection models for deliverance is crucial. Unless these foundations are well established, ministers will trip up, especially when dealing with more sophisticated satanically-oriented alters and the associated demonic interference.
6. How do I become qualified to officially practice the Anazao Model of ministry?
(1) Your dissociative parts are removed
(2) Attend the four module Cutting Edge Ministry School.
(3) Complete the theoretical and practical assessments for each module.
(4) Attend our three day active listening and conflict resolution course.
(5) Repeat the four module Cutting Edge Ministry School
(6) You will need to have at least 200 hours of practical ministry using the Anazao model. You will be expected to keep accurate notes and these will be inspected.
(7) Be under regular Anazao supervision.
(8) At Anazao’s discretion, opportunities to observed Peter in his ministry sessions may be offered.
(9) Assessment, when possible, by Anazao, of your ministry in a clinical setting.
(10) Complete our seminar, “God Wants To Heal So Why Doesn’t He?” when it is offered.
(11) The Anazao approach has to be the principle ministry tool you use.
(12) We strongly recommend that in addition to Anazao training, those wishing to use our model should have some recognized counselling qualification.
For further explanation on each of these points, see Accreditation under the ‘Cutting Edge School’ pull down menu on the top of the home page.
7. In a nutshell, what is the purpose or main aim of your ministry?
To bring people into a closer, more personal and intimate relationship with Jesus. Frequently Christians get sidetracked and lose their focus. Anazao helps Christians to regain and maintain their focus on Jesus. Christians often plateau in their relationship with Jesus. Moving to greater maturity is a crucial key to healing. Our approach is holistic.
- Jesus frequently heals physical and mental problems through our ministry but we are not a ‘Signs & Wonders’ ministry.
- We do deliverance but we are not a ‘Deliverance’ ministry.
- We bring resolution to the influence of dissociation, but we are not a ‘Dissociation’ ministry.
- We are highly effective in setting SRAs free, but we are not an ‘SRA’ ministry.
- We provide wise biblical counsel and communication skills to married couples as well as pre-marriage preparation including conflict resolution training but we are not ‘Relationship’ ministers.
We are ‘an intimacy with Jesus’ ministry practice.
8. What church covering does your organization have?
We are a professional ministry practice that has an international, interdenominational outreach. By that we mean people from all denominations and in various countries are using our ministry model. Interdenominational organizations don’t have affiliation to any particular church group or denomination, hence do not come under any church ‘covering.’ Like all similar organizations, such as YWAM, we rely on the wise and trusted counsel of mature believers for our guidance. We have a Board of Reference which includes pastors and others with professional expertise. Ultimately, each believer is responsible to God alone for the decisions that they make and while feedback and advice are important to highlight blindspots and avoid theological and personal error, the final decision regarding the direction of Anazao, at this stage, rests with Peter and Heather.
9. Does your organization represent any other ministry?
We do not represent any other ministry or healing ministry although we draw from a variety of Christian healing approaches and use sound secular counselling techniques when appropriate. We are an autonomous ministry and healing organization. The predominant model used is one we have developed ourselves over thousands of hours of personal ministry.
10. Can you give a brief description of what it means to be DID and SRA?
Dissociation occurs when a trauma overwhelms us and another part of our brain takes over and remains present during the trauma, absorbing all that happens to us. When the trauma is complete, this other part of our mind (simply called a ‘part’ or ‘alter’) recedes to the back of our brain and our normal ‘self’ returns having no memory whatsoever of what has just happened. However, the ‘part’ that receded remains alert and can cause us to be anxious or even sick when it sees us moving into any situation remotely like the original trauma. Of course, we don’t understand why we are feeling anxious or sick because we have no recollection of the original trauma, which in turn adds more stress. From our extensive ministry experience, we have found that the degree of dissociation varies enormously and that all people dissociate to some extent. Bringing resolution to dissociative parts can bring significant healing, not to mention enormous relief when people realize they are not going crazy after all!
SRA (Satanic Ritualistic Abuse) is simply a sophisticated form of DID. The satanic kingdom is aware of how dissociation operates and knowingly inflicts trauma to establish a dissociative part of the mind. Once formed, the kingdom of darkness will programme the part to respond to specific cues thus enabling total control of the person without their knowledge. When the cue signal is applied, the outer-conscious person disappears and the part takes control and will take the person to the occult ritual. After the ritual, the trauma part will return the person to familiar surroundings and recede. The outer-conscious person returns without any knowledge of what has happened. Unfortunately this abuse is not as rare as people think.