The purpose of all Anazao seminars is to give a nutshell summary of more comprehensive teaching that is undertaken in the training schools. In addition, they introduce the wider body of Christ to concepts and healing approaches they are unlikely to encounter otherwise. All seminars include teaching and demonstration to confirm the teaching.
Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it. (Mark 16:20)
NO! This is not a technical seminar that is ‘over the head’ of the average Christian. It is not tailored for experts. It is designed to take the mystery out of a topic that more and more people are becoming aware of but still don’t understand. Dissociation affects everyone. NO EXCEPTIONS. That means YOU will benefit from this seminar. People involved in the healing ministry and have done courses, such as Elijah House, Ellel Ministries, Bethel, Theophostic etc, cannot afford to miss this seminar. It will add to your current understanding and take your healing effectiveness to the next level. If you are not involved in healing and want to understand why, despite receiving healing ministry and deliverance, you are still struggling with issues and are exasperated, then it is highly likely this seminar holds the key to your healing.
It is presented in an easy to understand manner, with powerpoint presentations and graphics, and with a demonstration in the afternoon, no one will leave this seminar disappointed. This is a seminar for the average Christian because it affects every person.
If you want to know more about this topic, you can purchase our book, “Dissociation:The Forgotten Factor in Healing”. from our online store as a book or an e book.
This one day seminar involves teaching in the morning and in the afternoon a demonstration of the prevalence of dissociation by ministering to one of the participants at the conference.
Because we are passionate about the body of Christ understanding the important part dissociation plays in many mental disorders and also biological dysfunctions, we run the seminars on demand and will travel to any place where people are interested in learning more.
In the morning, we teach on:
- the difference between a traditional Christian Ministry Approach and Traumatic Memory Resolution.
- the differences between traumatic memories we are aware of and those we are not aware of.
- examine in detail a number of client examples where dissociation was a factor
- go through the basic steps in ministry when dealing with dissociative parts.
- answer questions raised in the morning’s teaching.
In the afternoon,
- we choose one or more of the course participants who have filled in a form requesting ministry and we minister on stage so that everyone can see the process in action.
- allow time for people to ask questions regarding the ministry time.