Half day and One day Seminars are run on each of the following topics:
-the rejection pendulum, the rejection flowchart. Learn about the sins that we so quickly enter into when we are rejected.
– the difference between the male and female brain, a frank look at masturbation, pornography, oral sex and the side effects of these in relationships. Bringing resolution to these problems will be taught and demonstrated if time permits.
– a huge topic. Tailor made to your requirements.
– understanding how anger operates and getting to its roots.
Words of Curse
– the impact of our words will be explored. Participants identify from a comprehensive list of self curses, curses others have uttered over them and curses they have uttered over others.
Evolution versus Creation
– a look at the scientific evidence that supports a creation world view and why an evolutionary world view has little scientific support. Utilizes the latest scientific findings regarding the origin of the universe and shows why the Big Bang points uniquely to God as the creator. Reconciles the order of the creation days with the latest science, particularly the misconception that the sun was created on Day 4 after light was created on Day 2. Detailed explanation of how a single cell operates and why it is impossible for such an entity to accidently evolve, hence ending the debate at the beginning! Answers many other questions such as man and dinosaurs co-existing and why it is mathematically impossible for any other life forms to exist anywhere else in the universe and how we can be so sure.
this course is designed for everyone, not just married couples. It explores the differences between male and female thinking and how it affects communication in relationships. Frank discussion about sexual issues, such as masturbation, oral sex, IVF etc. Touches on roadblocks in communication and active listening. A fresh perspective on God’s expectation of male and female roles in marriage. An overview of Myers Briggs Personality types and how personality impacts relationships.
– the legalism tree and its subtle, insidious impact on those around us. Perhaps the most important and neglected sin area in individuals as well as churches.
– understanding the way we are wired, with particular focus on the MBTI (Myers Briggs). Peter is qualified to administer the MBTI and participants will complete the MBTI and receive comprehensive feedback. The DiSC personality profile will also be compared and contrasted.
Forgiveness and Bitterness
– learn about the nine sins that layer and produce the foundation of bitterness.
The Isolation Cocoon
– understanding the thinking and actions that cocoon and isolate us from intimacy with others. Applies to marriage people as well as singles.
God and Mathematics
Two & Three day seminars are run on the following topics: